"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is one of the better books in the popular series.
- It was made into a popular television series in the early 1990s.
- Another popular series has involved children, ages 10 to 15.
- Within months, it became the most popular series on cable.
- It's all about family ties, but so is a popular television series.
- He was also responsible for the popular 190 series of smaller cars.
- There have been some smaller and less popular series of figures.
- This is the first book in the very popular series on Moody's life.
- Some called its ending a "perfect way to end the popular series."
- There is a great deal of formula writing in this popular series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.