"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They quickly became one of the network's most popular programs.
- It was a popular program, and he did a good job.
- But the space problem is not limited to popular programs.
- It has become one of the most popular programs on American television every two years.
- It is one of America's most successful and popular programs.
- It became one of the radio network's most popular programs.
- But of course the government will always borrow money for popular programs, as was done in the 1980's.
- But eventually there must be either a large tax increase or major cuts in popular programs.
- The figure held up a sign listing a number of popular programs.
- Even so, she calls the flag plan "the single most popular program in government."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.