"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is another very popular style of writing for bonus questions.
- It is one of the most popular styles in 20th-century American architecture.
- But the most popular style might be called French modern.
- This became the most popular style for homes built between 1890 and 1910.
- One taste and you'll see why this was the most popular style in the north of England.
- She wrote only last year or maybe two ago, so I guess it's still a popular writing style.
- From the second part of the 19th century a new popular musical style came to Georgia.
- He has written his words and music in many popular musical styles.
- Rogers' dress became a popular style, taking the name of the film.
- It was designed using the popular Victorian style at a cost of $50,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.