"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here is both popular art and a model of musical theater craft.
- Today, in the popular contemporary arts, he has developed a major following.
- In some ways, he seemed to sum up all the possibilities of American popular art.
- This country's great gift to world culture has been its popular arts.
- Nothing less like the 'angel' of popular art could well be imagined.
- Is opera then to be a popular art, or the preserve of the learned?
- Death has been a subject of popular art in Mexico for centuries.
- The popular arts go a long way toward forming a general perception of the common experience.
- It's sort of like a cartoon, but at the same time it was popular art.
- There is something to be said for crisis as a stimulus to popular art.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.