"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Giasone was "the single most popular opera of the 17th century".
- During the Victorian age, nearly every popular opera was turned into a burlesque.
- The opera helped to make him very famous, and it has remained one of his most popular operas.
- In Vienna it was the most popular opera at the beginning of the 1790s.
- Instead, her inaugural season is an examination of operas popular in Mozart's time.
- It was a great success, and today it is still one of the most popular operas.
- He could have taken the easy way and used his company to present popular operas or evenings of arias.
- It was the first and probably the most popular opera of the seventeenth century.
- That may be the appropriate response to the latest news about this perennially popular opera.
- Every year over 500,000 people see productions of the popular operas in this arena.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.