"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This made him one of the most popular politicians in Ontario's history.
- Now he is the most popular major politician in California.
- He became one of the most popular politicians in the state.
- These are two popular politicians who know how to win.
- Nevertheless, he had become known as a popular and effective politician.
- In 1881, he was arguably the state's most popular politician.
- Sun was a popular politician, and there had been no mandate from above to bring him down.
- Polls continue to show him to be the most popular politician in the country.
- But he is still the most popular politician in Russia.
- And he is perhaps the least popular politician in Russia today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.