"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Buffon's needle problem is sometimes quoted as a empirical approximation of π in "popular mathematics" works.
- He has written over 80 books, mainly popular mathematics, and has won three gold medals for his work on the public understanding of science.
- The attempts made to prove it during that time prompted substantial development of number theory and over time Fermat's Last Theorem itself gained legendary prominence as an unsolved problem in popular mathematics.
- This influential work brought fractals into the mainstream of professional and popular mathematics, as well as silencing critics, who had dismissed fractals as "program artifacts".
- He is the author of a number of popular mathematics and related books.
- Ian Stewart's top 10 popular mathematics books 4.
- Yau also co-initiated a series of books on popular mathematics, "Mathematics and Mathematical People".
- In a publishing career spanning 80 years (1930-2010), popular mathematics and science writer Martin Gardner (1914-2010) authored or edited over 100 books and countless articles, columns and reviews.
- One of his best known contributions in popular mathematics is the Erdős-Straus conjecture that every number of the form 4/n has a three-term Egyptian fraction.
- He is best known for his decades-long efforts in popular mathematics and science journalism, particularly through his "Mathematical Games" column in Scientific American.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.