"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is one of the most popular events during spring.
- It has become one of the city's most popular events.
- This is usually a very popular event as parents want to see their own children involved in something special.
- Fair is also a popular event here which takes place every year.
- It was a very popular event and returned in June 2007.
- Today, the tour is one of the city's most popular events.
- The event is one of the most popular events to watch in Australia.
- "This is the single most popular event on the Web so far," he said.
- These include popular late-night events, which are held several times a year.
- The event has since been become one of the most popular events on the calendar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.