"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a very popular magazine amongst young children and students.
- Every popular magazine in the country wanted to talk to him.
- It is now the most popular French weekly magazine for children between 8 and 13 years old.
- Nuclear Times, the peace movement's most popular magazine, stopped publishing six months ago.
- Maybe the popular magazines that seemed to sustain the short story earlier in the century were not real friends, after all.
- Holding also wrote numerous short stories for popular magazines of the day.
- It would be a popular magazine, with decisions made collectively and everyone working without pay.
- She began to write stories while very young and many of them were published in popular magazines.
- It is also possible to loan a number of popular magazines.
- Most popular magazines were kept away for the same reasons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.