"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of the most popular and best music from the 1980 s!
- Without his efforts, the world's popular music would be very different today.
- Like the majority of popular music, it is set in common time.
- He went on to call it "everything popular American music should be".
- But the popular music was very good because I felt it.
- That this is a first in the history of popular music.
- And it came along at a time when popular music's center no longer held.
- What late-20th-century America felt like had mostly to do with popular music.
- Anybody with any interest in the popular music of the 20th century should watch this.
- He was more interested in the popular music of the age, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.