"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This could make me the most popular man on the Moon.
- From there he has become one of the most popular leading men in the stage play industry.
- He certainly did not seem to be a popular man.
- The President is certainly the most popular man we have ever known.
- You're the most popular man in the country, as of noon.
- Before the war, he had been one of the most popular leading men in the movies.
- Before all this happened, my father was a fairly popular man.
- But among the faithful, at least, he is a very popular man.
- He was one of the most popular men in the hospital.
- He was such a popular man and had so many friends everywhere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.