"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For many years she was a well-known and popular leader in society.
- Who is by far the most popular leader of the main 3 parties - Cameron.
- He was a popular leader but lost the election by a very narrow margin.
- Going from popular leader of the state's biggest city to governor seemed a logical next step for the mayor in 1996.
- President Bush is still a popular leader who gets high marks for managing the war on terrorism.
- He was a popular leader among the people and came into power at a challenging time.
- In the 1990's, the Democrats won two presidential elections behind a popular leader, and yet the party didn't grow.
- Like Truman, he follows one of his country's most popular and dynamic leaders.
- He doesn't yet have real popular leaders with whom to deal.
- "I've worked with these parents and I happen to be a popular black leader in our community," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.