"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think peer-to-peer streaming would work for very popular content.
- Gaming, in particular, grew very fast and became the most popular content on the site.
- The latter, although more expensive, became increasingly popular due to its sturdier texture and healthier lower fat content.
- Parceling out this real estate raised questions about whether Microsoft was using monopoly power to gain control of popular content on the Internet.
- We've looked at the positive votes to compile this list of our most popular content with Reddit readers.
- Each page will be populated with the most popular content on the site related to that category.
- It has full episodes from the SyFy channel and other popular content.
- The limited space on a PVR hard drive means that the selection of programs is usually restricted to most popular content.
- Few serious publications survive for long without subsidies if they do not have popular content, editors say.
- We've already talked about the most important: creating popular content that gets shared.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.