"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2011 he was awarded the most popular Polish actor once again.
- He is one of the most popular actors in Germany.
- He dreams of being a popular actor or a writer in 10 years.
- He is considered one of the most popular and successful actors in the province.
- The film featured the voices of popular actors then working for radio.
- It was a hit and made him a popular actor.
- Over the next few years he established himself as one of Britain's most popular actors.
- At the age of 12 he became a popular actor on stage.
- Starting his career in 1942, he was a popular supporting actor from the 1950s until the 1980s.
- The popular actor left the spotlight when he retired from show business in 1998.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.