"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or, the least popular theory: maybe it was just an accident.
- That's a popular theory, but there's no evidence to back it up.
- That seems to be the most popular theory about the guy.
- Nor can they be answered by a couple of popular theories.
- The facts are a little different from the popular theories.
- Another extremely popular theory among the experts is that nothing happened because we stopped it.
- "The younger player should play the hand" is a popular theory in such circles.
- We'll start with the most popular theories about the gardens.
- This section deals with some popular theories of the second type.
- But over the past two years it has become the most popular theory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.