"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is considered to be the park's most popular attraction.
- However, most of these areas are still popular attractions today.
- By far, the most popular attraction, though, was the food.
- The $30 million movie was a popular attraction at all three parks.
- Down below the square are two of the city's more popular attractions.
- The park was a popular local attraction but began to decline in the 1980s.
- Since then, it has been one of the most popular attractions in this event.
- The model is another popular attraction for kids - of the 130,000 visitors each year, about half are school groups.
- Best advice: research what you want to see, and hit the most popular attractions first.
- The city has long been a popular attraction for tourists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.