"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His interest in radio began with the popular songs of the 1950s and 1960s.
- It is considered the most popular song by the boy band.
- Since the 1990s, it has been one of the most popular Christian songs.
- It was the most popular song of her career, spending five weeks at number one.
- The song became one of the most popular songs in 2010.
- It is their second most popular song, according to Last.
- Yet this may be the most successful popular song of all time.
- Inside all was quiet, then he heard the first few notes of a popular song.
- It also has different words which were the basis for the popular song.
- But most women continue to want what the old popular song calls "a Sunday kind of love."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.