"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An enthusiastic lover of natural history, he became a popular author.
- Today she is one of the most popular German female authors.
- Some of America's most popular authors are finding that being big isn't what it used to be.
- As can be seen by the sheer number of books she wrote, Downs was a very popular author in her era.
- Her books were sold widely and she was a very popular author.
- He was the author or editor of more than 100 books, both scholarly and popular.
- He was one of the most popular authors of the 1920s.
- He was one of the most popular authors in the 1910s and 1920s.
- He might well manage to become a popular academic author.
- She is one of the field's most popular authors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.