"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The primary theme became a popular tune in its time.
- The sound of a choir singing these popular tunes is quite distinctive.
- Light music, jazz, march and popular tunes are also played.
- These days it seems you cannot turn on the television or radio without hearing a popular tune in commercials.
- Most popular tunes for Atari 8-bits were written between 1981-1987.
- An annoying popular tune started playing softly on the line.
- She recorded many popular tunes in the 1940s and became an established singer during this time.
- They told him it was a popular tune from the 18th Century and not my father's composition.
- Weill never thought of himself as competing with them or their popular tunes.
- There was no reply; but the reporter heard the radio playing a popular tune.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.