"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has been in popular use since at least the late 1920s.
- By the early 20th century, there were various versions of the song in popular use.
- These names appear to be at variance with those in popular use.
- One of the most popular uses is for adding flavor to stock.
- One popular use for this new technology is social networking between businesses.
- There is also an older team format, no longer in popular use.
- The name Pilgrims was probably not in popular use before about 1798.
- The most popular recreational use of the lake is fishing.
- The expression "sold out" was one in popular use at the time.
- The term came into popular use in the 1980s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.