"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each of them has its own district mayor who is elected in a popular election.
- All of these have their own council, chosen by a popular election.
- They created a lower house in the legislature to be filled by popular election.
- Chief among them were a new, more democratic constitution and popular election of the president.
- The Governor is elected by popular election every four years.
- The party was not very successful in the 1950s, but seemed to be getting more popular after the state elections of 1959.
- He goes from lower house to president without a popular election.
- It provides, among other things, for the early popular election of the next Soviet president.
- But that's not why they rejected the popular election of the President.
- He also announced plans to eliminate the popular election of the president.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.