"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now over 70, he still gives a limited number of performances every year, to critical and popular acclaim.
- All received popular acclaim for delivering the highest performance on the market.
- The video quickly gained popular acclaim and widespread media attention.
- It was performed during the 1998-99 season in Chicago to critical and popular acclaim.
- Several more works followed, but none of them brought him the same popular acclaim.
- But you only get the job through popular acclaim, so I think we can forget about that.
- It was published in October 1912 to popular and critical acclaim.
- The play has received popular and critical acclaim since it first began to be staged.
- The building opened in 1983 to critical and popular acclaim.
- But they have not always done so to popular acclaim.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.