"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their assignment would be taking power at moment of popular uprising.
- This movement too had the signs of a popular uprising.
- After trying to set up a police state, he was forced out of office by a popular uprising.
- There was something like a popular uprising at the end of the second act.
- But this election was very different from any in the past, because of a popular uprising.
- What had started as a popular uprising became a war for God and king against the new republic.
- There was never a popular uprising against the British presence.
- The only other hope of success lay in a popular uprising.
- This is the second lesson, after the one learned from the popular uprising.
- A popular uprising drove the military from power in 1990.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.