"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some popular stations will also be expanded to deal with demand.
- Quarters for several families were built, but the isolated island was never a popular station.
- It was the most popular Top 40-format station in the area during the 1960s.
- It was the 46th most popular commercial station in Chicago.
- It quickly became the most popular station in Western Europe.
- At the time it was south west London's second most popular station.
- By 1998 it had become one of the ten most popular stations in the Paris region.
- It was one of the most popular stations in the nation.
- Based on ratings, it was the most popular station of its genre in Jacksonville.
- It is a popular station, providing news updates and other information on Haiti.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.