"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As such, it is a popular social spot for young people.
- It is also a popular spot from which to watch the sun set.
- She saw immediately that the family room was the popular spot.
- I mean, that's quite a popular spot for young people on a Saturday night.
- Memorial Park is a popular spot for families with children.
- A popular spot in late summer during the opera season.
- The site became a popular spot for school field trips.
- The most popular spot was the bridge, to which we had access at all hours.
- This is going to be a very popular spot shortly.
- Since, the church has become a popular tourist spot, and remains so today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.