"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To date it remains the least popular game of the series.
- During 1978-79 he with others created three popular electronic games.
- It has been called a "very popular and complex game".
- The 529 plans may be the most popular game in town, but they are far from the only one.
- Cricket, however, is the most popular game across the country.
- The true history of this popular game, however, is more likely an evolution than one clear beginning.
- It is still a popular game among young children in Sweden.
- It's a popular game at this time of the season.
- It now ranks as one of the most popular games ever.
- He was right that hockey is not exactly the most popular game in this part of town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.