"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Contrary to popular myth, the vote count was short and the bill did not pass.
- Other popular myths of modern war are just as false.
- Contrary to popular myth, he does not step on it.
- What are the popular myths about being in the Potter films?
- Nor is he the playboy that the popular myth makes him out to be.
- While a popular myth, it does not hold up to historical scrutiny.
- Contrary to popular myth, men do not fight for God and country.
- The opposite of the first proposition is true, despite popular myth.
- Discussion question: Talk about a popular myth from your culture.
- Find someone who knows a popular myth from his/her culture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.