"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1974 to 1975 he became directly involved in the popular revolutionary movements.
- The answers to these questions will give you a much better idea about this increasingly popular movement.
- While he runs the biggest popular movement in the country, his followers are far from a majority.
- But he was also having considerable success in leading a popular movement.
- In this society, at least, enlightenment was a popular movement.
- Subsequently, he took part in a number of popular movements.
- A popular and local political movement was opposed to being ruled from.
- Nor were its leaders the stamp of men to conduct a popular movement to success.
- First we need a popular movement to raise the cultural level.
- The leaders of the popular movement, however, declared that this was not enough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.