"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How could opera, the popular entertainment of 1896, be fresh a century later?
- It is now one the most popular entertainment shows in China.
- No audience should have to do its homework in order to watch a work of popular entertainment.
- The concept has also appeared in many forms of popular entertainment.
- Presentations on the order of this one were a very popular entertainment in the 19th century.
- By the 1940s, it was a leading international popular entertainment.
- Is this what popular factual entertainment has come to now?
- My friends and I were simply seeking out a slice of popular entertainment.
- A local swimming pool, built in 1931, has always been the site of very popular entertainment.
- Americans and especially our youth deserve better even of their popular entertainment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.