"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Local bus lines were also a popular form of travel.
- In their day, they were popular forms of private and public entertainment.
- One popular form of writing on the plains is the local history.
- It is now the world's most popular form of entertainment.
- It is the most popular form of tea in Japan today.
- Another popular form of computer entertainment is the war game.
- This was, at the time, a popular form of entertainment in private homes and public shows.
- Many of his poems have never been published in popular form.
- By 1950, television had become America's most popular form of entertainment.
- It is the most popular form of transportation in this community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.