"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1938 to 1940, his box office receipts made him the most popular star in the world.
- She is one of the most popular and friendly stars.
- With public interest so high, the media began investigating the private lives of the show's popular stars.
- One of 2004's most popular new stars had been exposed as.
- By the mid-70's he had become one of Turkey's most popular stars.
- During her career, she was one of the most popular stars on the Swedish stage.
- In 1934 he was voted the most popular male British star at the box office.
- In 1934 he was voted one of the most popular stars at the British box office.
- During those three decades, he became the biggest, most popular star American television has known.
- He was a popular star of the silent movie era.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.