"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Alex is one of the most popular players on our team with other general managers."
- He is perhaps the national team's most popular player among its supporters.
- He knows his backup is probably the most popular player on the team.
- Peters, as is often the case after home games, was one of the more popular players.
- He remains one of the most popular players to have played for the club.
- Clarke was to win them over, and become one of the most popular players in the side.
- Through the late 1950s and early 1960s, he was one of Sweden's most popular players.
- Nothing wrong with fans getting a popular player in there.
- His outstanding performance made him one of the team's most popular players from 1975-83.
- He clearly is one of the Angels' most popular players.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.