"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fishing in both the nearby river and ocean, is a popular local pastime.
- Ice skating was also a popular pastime on the lake.
- Although drinking was a popular pastime with the older kids, I never got into the spirit of it.
- If they didn't, photography would not be the popular pastime that it has become.
- It is such a popular pastime that you generally have to line up for a table, but it's always worth the wait.
- In the 19th century, natural history collections and museums were a popular pastime.
- Bashing the game has become a popular national pastime of its own.
- Sports may still be the city's most popular pastime, and a highly emotional one.
- In some places it is a popular pastime for workers on their lunch break.
- Painting seems to be a popular pastime - but is it an appropriate image?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.