"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hope is it will create popular support on both sides.
- "Surely there will be popular support for the son to continue the work of the father."
- Many other political groups have even less claim to popular support.
- The military, which came to power in 1936, tried to bring about change with popular support.
- Moreover, they could probably win popular support along the way.
- However, without the same degree of popular support, they were less effective.
- The project did not find popular support, and was forgotten.
- He has always had a great popular support because of this position.
- Without more popular support, the war on terror here is not going to be won.
- Do they not understand that a political union built without popular support is likely to end in failure?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.