"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a popular club for tourists, especially from Australia.
- It is the most popular club in the country where between 33% and 36% of the population support it.
- The most popular club is located in the downtown area.
- They are also two of the most popular clubs in Austria with fans across the country.
- Since then, Barcelona has become the most popular club in the country.
- The police believe he was stabbed after a fight that started inside the popular club.
- The team was a success from the start, becoming one of the most popular clubs in its first season.
- This soon became a popular club with many pupils from the school taking part.
- Because of his contributions and leadership, it became the most popular club in Harlem during the 1930s.
- Darnis is the most successful and popular club in the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.