"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she became known as the author and illustrator of more than fifty popular children's books.
- The series was a popular children's fantasy program first broadcast in 1995.
- By 1924 the subject could be satirised in popular children's books.
- For example, a child may not be ready to start dating even though the popular children in the class are already doing it.
- It is one of the most popular children's animated television series in Pakistan.
- The popular children's reading program he had bought required 256 colors.
- Kette is also known as an author of popular children's literature.
- It is a very popular children's anime in this story.
- The story remains one of the most popular children's stories in Slovenia.
- The licensing potential for a popular children's show is tremendous.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.