"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is the most popular route to the mountain's summit.
- Services began on 1 May and quickly became one of the most popular routes in the whole network.
- Trail erosion has also been an issue with some of the more popular routes.
- The most popular route to the summit is through the south west face.
- It has since become the most popular route up the wall.
- This is the most popular route on the mountain today.
- This has been the popular route, and hasn't really gone anywhere good.
- A look at some popular European routes shows how the prices vary with the season.
- But officials here say the damage to popular routes through the park is unprecedented.
- The more popular route between York and the south was by ship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.