"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of the most popular resorts in this brochure, and it's not hard to see why.
- A small beach made it a popular resort in the 1970s and 1980s, when the population grew to 20,000 over the weekends.
- How one very popular resort never recovered from a fire.
- The town has long been a popular summer resort and artists' colony.
- It is an extremely popular resort and fishing area year round.
- Paris Springs, was a popular resort in the early part of the 1900s.
- It was a popular resort for people from nearby Superior.
- Its popular resorts and activities make tourism a major industry for the country.
- Also, it had taken place at a popular seaside resort.
- The hotel has been a popular resort since the eighteenth century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.