"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was released in 1955 to great critical and popular success.
- It was, like most of his books over the next two decades, a critical but not a popular success.
- The popular success of his book and the international press made him a major celebrity.
- The movie was not a popular success and recorded a loss of $1.8 million.
- And if the content is right, there's nothing wrong with having a big popular success.
- It was a great popular success, running for nearly two years.
- Although the movie was a popular success it is now considered a lost film.
- He became an enormous popular success and made a great deal of money.
- The book was controversial but also a popular success in its day.
- In any case, the album is clearly a popular success.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.