"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "To have friends you had to be in the really popular group and I just didn't fit the mold," she says.
- Coming into its own is another popular group, the miniatures.
- They are a highly popular group well known for the energy of their live shows.
- They were the most popular group of their kind during the War.
- First, the students rated the importance of being in a popular group.
- To a young buck, like 14 years old, to the groups popular in the '90s.
- They quickly rose to become one of the most popular groups in the city.
- I don't want to be part of this popular group anymore.
- At least, that's what has happened to the popular group from my high school.
- The event sometimes attempts to emphasize the less popular groups.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.