"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- History, art, philosophy and physical education are some of the most popular subjects.
- English as a second language is the single most popular subject in the world, after mathematics.
- The most popular subject on her home page is building plans, she said.
- Philosophy was and still is a popular subject of study in Iran.
- Prostitution is a popular subject in the media, especially on the internet.
- The house still stands and is a popular subject of artists on the island.
- The most popular subjects for such addresses are economic, military and foreign policy issues.
- His death was a popular subject in 18th century art.
- So it's not a popular subject that you sit around talking about.
- Climate change is not always a popular subject in developing countries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.