"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The case made him a popular figure among the masses.
- He was the most popular figure on the political landscape.
- Nor did he expect to be a popular figure for doing so.
- He still remains a popular public figure even after retirement.
- I soon became a popular figure, and was known for miles in the country.
- By that time, he was considered "the most popular political figure in Massachusetts."
- "I was a popular figure at the dinner table for a few days," he said.
- It was to be expected that she should immediately become a popular figure in the court.
- He was a popular figure in local tradition down to recent times.
- He quickly became a popular figure with the team's fans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.