"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the popular image of his company does not always do justice to its new directions.
- We can watch it and feel good about how far our popular image has come, with or without public toilets.
- There are a number of explanations for this popular image.
- The last big popular image, she said, was the dinosaur.
- In a few years he might fit the popular image of a hero.
- After the 1964 report, popular images of smoking changed, too.
- The popular image of a heart attack is all wrong.
- Few have anything to do with popular images of 'crime'.
- This may not be true, but the story was told so often that it became part of his popular image.
- That should do his popular image a lot of good.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.