"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The theme song became a popular hit during the show's run.
- The program became a popular hit in the community and campus.
- The play was a popular hit and ran for 175 performances.
- It was a popular hit from the start and moved to its current location in 1975.
- The series became an enormous financial, popular, and critical hit.
- But this is the biggest critical and popular hit of the Berlin season.
- She is also known for doing covers of popular hits.
- She is well known for popular hits in the late 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.
- It is the main song from the musical and became its most popular hit.
- The book was a popular hit, as were two books that she.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.