"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They looked pretty much the same as the ones he'd seen last night, but were probably back by popular demand.
- This has been said by some to be the first expression in America of a popular demand for higher education.
- The performance was a success and extended by popular demand.
- The current name was established in 1901 due to popular demand.
- By popular demand, the two were invited back the next week.
- However, due to popular demand, less than a year, it was back on the air.
- Due to popular demand, he came back the following week to perform.
- The name was changed to Prosperity by popular demand in 1873.
- In 1987, he began to record and to tour, due to popular demand.
- They also couldn't hold films over due to popular demand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.