"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And you can't really understand a society without understanding its popular culture.
- He is best known for his books on sports, history and popular culture.
- American popular culture goes out to many places in the world.
- The film has had a significant influence on popular culture.
- Not great art, perhaps, but a movie that changed popular culture.
- The city is also a leading center of popular culture and music.
- The character became a big part of American popular culture in the 1950s.
- The period has also been used in a wide range of popular culture.
- The subject goes to the heart of popular culture today.
- Questions are on popular culture and two people will take part each week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.