"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite such prohibition many of the stories held wide popular appeal.
- It is an idea with the potential to have tremendous popular appeal.
- This could only have happened with the help of friends as the volumes are without popular appeal.
- He had no prior television experience, but was found to have a popular appeal.
- More recently, it has lost its popular appeal in Britain.
- Reason has since achieved popular appeal and is now (as of 2011) at version 6.
- He recognized early on that radio would have great popular appeal and social impact.
- They give these movies their popular appeal, cultural value and context.
- In later times, the cap had lost its popular and political appeal.
- The other is the popular appeal and stature of the president.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.