"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is already under court order to repay the money.
- The schools would be expected to repay the money in better times.
- He had already repaid the money with interest by 1981.
- Many people doubt the Government will repay the money with full interest.
- However she has refused to repay the money so far.
- If, during the agreed period, you find yourself able to repay the money earlier than expected, that's fine with us.
- They had to promise to stay there five years or repay the money.
- But help is available if you can't afford to repay the money.
- He was ordered to repay the money and carry out 200 hours community service.
- It usually does not even repay them money they provide, which is called a donation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.