"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In general, cash is not a very good way to carry money.
- Family members claimed that they did not carry much money with them.
- Who knows how much money of my own I carried?
- We don't carry money with us or keep it around the house.
- These trips are just about the same today, except that I have to carry money.
- It is best not to carry money in Cairo at night.
- Do you know if she carried much money with her?
- Blacks would do the same to find out how much money he carried.
- What is the best way to carry money for the trip?
- Students were not allowed to carry money or to leave the campus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.