"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a long time, my people sent me money to come home.
- Yet he sent money, so I would not be in need.
- Whether my father did or not, he never sent much money back to us.
- I sent money every year so he would have the best of everything.
- The father sent money for about a year, then stopped.
- They would never meet again, though he always kept in touch and sent her money until the end of his days.
- I sent the money back and never got the part returned.
- And I told him where he could send the money.
- She would be able to send money to help her family.
- Her husband would send money to their three children while they were away in school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.